About the project
With exclusive services and premium technical solutions, the Residential Park offers properties of long-term value for investors as well as for those looking for their own home.
Services: 24-hour concierge service with security cameras, internal atrium with commercial and service shops, panoramic elevator and traditional elevator, 2-storey underground car park with electric car chargers.
The properties are built with high technical content, with the installation of premium building materials, as well as soundproof and insulated aluminium doors and windows, varied covering options and basic bathroom equipment. Smart home extras and energy efficient heating and cooling solutions are also included in the purchase price. Solar panels on the roof of the building help reduce the cost of shared electricity consumption.
Why Pécs and not Budapest?
- The residential park is constructed in a frequented university-town location, in the immediate vicinity of several university faculties and international training venues
- The number of modern, nicely furnished rental properties with a car park and other services is low in its surroundings
- In Pécs, tenant demand and rents are stable, unaffected by the negative effects and conditions caused by the virus
- Lower purchase prices than in the capital, but rents at Budapest level can be realised
- The number of properties in the city for short-term rent is less significant than in Budapest, so their potential entry into the market would not affect a negative development of rents either
- A well-established network of intermediaries with direct student access and a permanent number of tenants provide stable foundations.
Apartment cladding, facade insulation and cladding
Current technical readiness level
Mid-September 2021 – technical readiness